Pages

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Buddy Challenge Day

I liked it when we got to make a mountain and climb up the parachute (Georgia T)

I liked the game where our buddy had to take us through the bombs because it was tricky, but I got through it (Katelyn)

My favourite bit was the firemans bucket where we ran with our buddy (Meihana)

I like the firemans bucket with because I tripped up and all the water went over my head (Cam)

Making the tent was fun because I like building (Josh)

I had the best buddy because she was really reliable and gave good instructions in the minefield. (Ben)

4 comments:

  1. It was a ALLWSOME day ad i had a grate time

    ReplyDelete
  2. At buddy challenge day I had so much fun I almost cold not wate for Buddy challenge day. I like buddy challenge day

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like buddy challenge because we had to do hard things.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had heps of fun because the techer's had hep's of grat aktifatese.

    ReplyDelete