Pages

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Production Post!

Here are some reflections for what we learned today from our production preparation!

Production Preparation Stage 1 on PhotoPeach


I learned how to make a mountain out of a big ball- Hannah
I learned that you have to do three layers before you can do texture- Katelyn
I learned that texture was a big ball of newspaper- Bella
I learnt tips for making paper mache- Jacob
I learnt to flatten the paper out when you stick it so its not curvy because otherwise it would be hard to put the next layer on- Georgia T
I learned that it is helpful if you have two or three buddies to do it because it takes less time as you work as a team- Maia S
I learned that if you work as a team it doesnt take as long- Maia B
I learned from my buddy that you have to do the paper mache like a puzzle- Grace

3 comments:

  1. That sure looks like the start of a lot of paper mache! I wonder what you will do with it next?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool paper mashae meihana

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like graceys work and other poeppls work.

    ReplyDelete