Pages

Monday, October 3, 2011

Production last night


I felt scared because I thought I was going to mess up- Maia B
I was scared on stage because it was dark at first- Meihana
I was happy when people laughed and cheered for me on my trike- Katelyn
I wasn't scared because I couldn't see the people- Ruby
I was kinda creepy because there was millions of people but we couldn't really see them and I had to stand up all by myself- Josh
I was terrified because I thought I would muck up what I was saying in the microphone- Ben
I was I was kind of used to going on stage because I do drama- Bella
I was ok standing up and smiling at the crowd because I knew that the crowd would like it even if I did something wrong- Maia S
I thought that the crowd clapped and cheered because they liked it and they laughed at Billy T James because it was funny- Georgia O
I wasn't embarrassed because no one laughed at me- Zac

I am really proud of all of you All Stars. You all worked extremely hard to remember your part and get your costumes and props ready. I also loved how you all had lots of fun on stage. Tino pai rawa!!!!- Ebony

1 comment: