Pages

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

The Digi-nauts first Discovery Time


WALT
: have fun together
We know we can do this when we:
Take care of each other
Use a sensible volume
Have four people at each activity at a time

Reflections from our DT time...
I had fun with Zach building a sailboat. It was hard gluing the top on- Lachlan
I had fun playing with Zara at the water troff- Sophie B
I had fun playing at the water troff with Zara and Sophie. It was easy pretending to wash the pan-Abigail
I had fun playing with the hurdles with Cooper, Jett, Thomas and Lachlan because we had challenges to see who could go over the hurdles without knocking them over- George
I had fun playing with the marble track with Matthew and Tane. We had to make a big marble track and put lots in at the same time- Atlanta
I had fun making my fairy bread with Aria and Ella but I could not cut the shape- Zara
I had fun playing with the blocks with Ella and Ferg. We made a pool- Aria

5 comments:

  1. I love the video of discovery time! Thank you for sharing. Abigail's mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Matthew says I think it's funny when my marble track gets gamed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No wonder you all look forward to Discovery Time so much - it looks amazing! I could tell by all the happy faces how much fun you were having. I liked seeing you all cooperating so well. Linda (Matthew's Mum)

    ReplyDelete