Pages

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Our Class Weekly Reflection


This week I am proud of:
I am proud of how me and Sophie did the background and we decided together on everything-Abigail
I am proud of learning how to do freestyle in the pool-Sophie B
I'm most proud of today because I did a very good drawing for my tally marks- George
I'm proud of that I glided to the other side of the pool.


Things I would like to do better next time:
I would like to try harder on my wordpower because my line (in my line graph) is going down- Tane
I would like to change doing my tally marks all the same colour so that you can read it better-Calais
I would like to do better at wordpower and beat 80- Thomas

3 comments:

  1. it was hard doing tall marks on kid pix.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tall marks does not make sense its tally marks but nice try.

      Delete
  2. It was hard getting more words every day in Word power.

    ReplyDelete