Pages

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Triathlon Day!


Yellow Hat
I forgot my scooter so I had to run. I liked getting in front of the bikes because I am a fast runner- Abigail
I like swimming because we had to go on one side to the other- Calais  

Red Hat
I was proud of myself for coming in the top five- Jett
I was proud of not coming last- Zach
I felt a bit nervous when I was running but then when I was swimming it was a bit fun because I passed Mitchell-Jeffery  

Black Hat 
My bike chain feel off so I put it back on and kept trying-Liam
I didn't think the pool was going to be so dirty so I had to keep pushing the leaves out of the way-Zach
I didn't like the run because I had sore legs but I kept on going by breathing in and out- Sophie W  

Green Hat
Keep on going even if you hurt yourself-Rileigh-Kaye
Don't stop running, keep trying- Charlotte
Don't be to nervous. Just do your best- Lachlan
Make sure your helmets not twisted and it is ready to put on in a hurry- Thomas 
If you can't find your scooter go without it- Abigail
Wear your googles around your neck for the run and then you will be ready to swim-Zach
Keep your helmet on when you put your bike down and run. Don't wast time putting it away- Charlotte

4 comments:

  1. i bet it was hard when you had to do that big bike
    and run.were you puffed after you did that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The people who ran did you got tried when you did the running?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The people who ran did you got tried when you did the running?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done year 3s in Ebonys class which is my class. I wish i was a year 3 because I wanted to do it. My favourite parts are swimming and biking. What your favourite?

    ReplyDelete