Pages

Sunday, September 2, 2012

When have you shown Determination?

Today we shared example of times when we have shown determination...

I show determination when I went rock climbing. By Charlotte.  

My group all agreed on what which fort we should use. by Zara

I showed determination when I did cross country. by Zara


I showed determination when I was learning to do a flip on the trampoline. By Logan


I showed determination when I first did the weetbix triathlon  because I fell over then I got back up and I keeped doing it.by Rileigh-Kaye.


I felt disappointed when my sister broke my lego building and it took a few days so I tried to build it
again and not give up. by Tane

I showed determination when i was running/biking/swimming in triathlon. by Atlanta

I showed determination when I banged my head when I was playing in the snow at Mt Routura. By George      

Thomas bumped into my leg by accident and hurt my sprained ankle. I was in serious pain and instead of giving up and going home I just did my work on the floor to elevate my ankle and rest it. by Lachlan

When we were drawing our bears I had a really bad circle but I didnt ask Ebony to fix it I fixed it myself. By Zara

We were doing the gator I fell over and my bottom was hurting but I kept on going. by Abigail

I showed determination when we were doing the pinwheels by myself. It was really hard but I did’nt give up  I just kept on trying. By Sophie

I kept trying on my olympics poster on the computer when I was researching. By Charlotte

I showed determination when I was at the lido when I was learning to swim. By Jeffery

I showed determination when I was painting my bear because I thought I was going to go out of the lines but I just tried. by Liam

I showed determination at handwriting. By Logan

I was scared and  worried about my presentation and then I tried it and it wasn’t so bad. By ferg

When Ebony said we were going to do flick  in handwriting I thought it would be hard but then I gave it a go and it was easy. by Thomas

Here is Sarah Walker sharing about her determination to win a medal at the Olympics.






1 comment:

  1. I did determination last night when i went to Badminton because the Shuttlecock are really hard on the bit what you hit with your Badminton racket. I got hit in the face with one at Badminton last night.It really hert but i got up and keep going.

    ReplyDelete