Pages

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Poem of the week

Last week was Charlotte with her cool animals for the poem 'Old Farmer Figgins ' by Jill Eggleton.


This week, Sophie had the best poem illustration for the poem, 'Grumpy Grouch' by Jill Eggleton.
There's a Grumpy little grouch
and he gets inside of me
I don't like him being there!
I don't like his company!
He makes me groan and grizzle
and go thumping with my feet.
He makes me grouch and grumble
at everyone I meet!
He makes my face all growly
and my lips go poking out!
And he will not let me whisper,
he will only let me SHOUT!

But...
this grumpy little grouch
doesn't hang around for long.
He'll vanish like a raindrop
when I sing a happy song!

1 comment:

  1. i like the poems you did they look really good you could fill in the white gaps hope you had a good christmas

    ReplyDelete