Pages

Monday, January 30, 2012

Reflection from our first day in Room 13


I enjoyed using the cameras- Thomas
When I came into school I felt nervous, when I went home I felt happy- Sophie B.
When I came to school I felt nervous and happy, when I went home I felt really happy because I liked my new class- Jett
I felt really happy because I like the computers- Zara
I like going onto our class blog because we get to see cool videos- Calais
I like the chairs because we can put our school hats over them- Lachlan
I liked being with my buddy from Room 14- Atlanta
I like playing with the cameras and taking photos- Ella
I liked my teacher because her name- Abagail
I like the mini wheelie bins that hold our pencils on the tables- Charlotte

2 comments:

  1. Wow!! It looks like you have been super busy already and you have only had 1 day at school! I can't wait to hear all about your learning on your blog. See you soon. Elly

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have got a cool clss name. I like it!!!

    ReplyDelete