Pages

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Our first Board Report for the year

Ebony asked us what we are getting better at and how we know. Here are some of our ideas...

I have gotten better at writing because I add more detail than what I usually do. by Ben
I am getting better at writing since I am writing on the line and making my tall letters tall and short letters short. By Hannah
I am a good ant in the game Dead Ant because I help other ants and I try to be the last ant alive. By Liam
I have been learning to get better at picking objects up in the pool. I practice a lot when I swim at school. By Milania
We have been doing graphs in Maths. I am getting better at making them because I check the success criteria. By Cam
I am getting better at my handwriting because the more times we do it the better we get. By Georgia O.
I am getting better at doing art because I have followed the instructions and use the tip of the paint brush. Then it stays inside the lines. By Maia S.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Katelyn,

    You are getting better at your word power - I read on the blog that you have moved up the tree. Keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete