Pages

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Cross Country

"Today it was cross country. It was a bit hard at the end because I ran a little bit to fast at the start" Zara
"It was hard at the end because I had already done the whole track and I went slow. Next time I will save some of my energy until the end" by Lachlan
"I went better this year because I didn't sprint really fast at the start, just medium pace. That meant I went faster to pass people at the end. I came second" by George
"I found it quite fast at the start then I slowed down and needed to walk a little bit" by Cooper
"It was hard because I felt longer than last year" by Tane
At the end I felt puffed because I had run the hardest I could" by Sophie B




Year 3 boys finalists...First Place was Jayden and Second place was Thomas from our class. Way to go Thomas!
Video captured by George

1 comment:

  1. Wow that must of been along run guys. I liked how you sprinting at the end of the race. Next time you could breath in threw your nose and out threw your mouth.

    ReplyDelete