Pages

Monday, August 27, 2012

WALT: Write to persuade

Purpose: To convince other people to change their mind.

Success Criteria:
Good Beginning
  • Title
  • tell us about the topic
Good Middle
  • Good points/ reasons
  • back up what you say/ prove your point
  • add detail/ use because/stretch out your idea
  • link to why it is important to you
  • use topic words 
Good Ending
  • summerise
  • question
  • pleading
Why we should have a pyjama day on Wednesday.

Dear Ebony
We should really really have a party because it will be really interesting and it will be fun playing with our teddies at school. It will be a fantastic day if we have it on Wednesday. It will be cool to wear our pyjamas and every one will be "wow look at those kids". We were a bit naughty at C.R.E. but we will start being good right now. Please, please, please, can we have are pyjamas day please.
From Jayde

Can we please have a pyjama party because I already know which teddy I'm bringing on Wednesday. We should have pyjama day on Wednesday because I think we have tried a lot last week and I promise we will be the best we can be and do the best we can do. Do you think we need it? I do. I think that way because we do lots of learning and I think it's worth it because on the mat I'm really quiet. And I'm going to try to listen to every little thing to do something special like pyjama day.
From Rilee


1 comment:

  1. Wow Jade and Rilee good writing. I like how you said wow look at those kids it made it sond more interesthing. we are so SO sory that we 'said Rilee you made a mistake' evin no you did't. we love your writing jade and Rilee we cold't of do it wlth out you.

    ReplyDelete